- What is a Polynomial – This screencast gives formal definition of a polynomial with examples and counter examples
- Increasing/Decreasing Function s – This screencast gives examples of increasing and decreasing intervals on graphs.
- Absolute and Local Extrema of Polynomials– This screencast demonstrates the meaning of absolute and local extrema of polynomial graphs
- The Graphs of Odd and Even Functions– This screencast demonstrates the definition of even and odd functions graphically.
- Completing the graph of an odd function –This screencast demonstrates an example where you are given part of the graph of an odd function and you have to complete it
- Graphing a Polynomial Function – This screencast gives a step-by-step description of how to graph a polynomial function in factored form.
- Finding the equation of the graph of a polynomial function– This screencast gives a graph of a polynomial equation and shows how to determine its exact equation
I wanted to draft you a bit of note so as to give many thanks again on the gorgeous information you’ve documented at this time. This has been simply remarkably generous of people like you to allow openly exactly what some people could possibly have distributed for an e-book in order to make some dough on their own, specifically given that you could possibly have done it in case you desired. Those smart ideas likewise acted to become a great way to realize that many people have similar desire just like my personal own to know the truth a great deal more related to this problem. I am certain there are a lot more fun instances ahead for many who scan through your site.